SenSen is a tablet-based assessment tool that precisely measures:
- Postural Sway
- Dynamic Fall Propensity
Small footprint: works with 3 lightweight, blue-tooth sensors that a patient wears on their sacrum (STEADI plus) or ankles (Gait).
All-inclusive: comes with Samsung tablet, 3 modules, waist belt, ankle straps, quick-start guide, chargers and storage case.
Easy to use: Turn on the tablet, connect the sensors, add patients, and begin testing.
Eliminates intra- and inter-clinician reliability issues. Ensure that assessment outcomes are always consistent.
Desktop companion website to manage clinicians, patients, and view all patient history.
2 Assessment Types:
The Gait assessment measures:
- Elevation at Midswing
- Gait Cycle Duration
- Gait Speed
- Double Support
- Step Duration
- Stride Length
The STEADI plus assessment includes:
- Balance – 4 stage balance test and modified CTSIB
- Dynamic Fall Propensity – 30 chair stand and timed up and go (TUG)
- Postural Sway – Measures a patients horizontal movement around their center of gravity
Precise scores will be given for each Gait measure listed above, STEADI plus outputs will follow CDC-normed data. All assessments will also output patient scores into percentiles based.
BlueBerry II Module and Belt
- Comfortable Spandex/Polyester stretch belt that fits patients up to a 50″ waist.
- Adjusting the belt to each patient takes only a few seconds.
- Sensor module securely clips into a holster on the belt for effortless and accurate alignment of sensor module.